A few thoughts on the election; Although the outcome is far from what I wanted, there are some bright points to hang on to.
* We probably never need to hear the name McCain again. The Republicans will dig up a new fossil for 2012.
* All those idiots who want Democrats to win so that everyone can
see how bad democrat rule can be, well, here you go.
* I don't expect to ever hear again about how racist this country is.
* Another 'Moderate' Republican goes away. (Sununu)
* Biden. Pure Comedy.
* A Recession is good for Pawn-Shoppers.
* Liberals in control always go so far left they fall over.
* The 'Fairness Doctrine' may force Limbaugh to satellite radio
where I can listen to him on business trips easier.
* McCain is gone. Did I mention that?
* The coming fight between Hillary and Barry.
* The coming fight between Nancy and Barry.